As a Service Desk Representative, you will be the main point of contact for technical and customer support issues across Europe.
• Act as the primary country contact for customers on all escalations.
• Handle phone calls/emails and deal with them promptly, efficiently and with empathy to ensure a positive experience for our customers.
• Invite customers to participate in telephone problem resolution using available tools to diagnose and resolve technical problems.
• Facilitate or escalate customer issues and complaints, both internally and externally.
• Co-ordinate all consumable calls in order to enable dispatch of Client & Multi-vendor consumables to customers.
• Co-ordinate all Break/Fix calls in order to enable dispatch of Client & Multi-vendor engineers to customers.
• Liaise with Various Helpdesks, Client and Third-Party Service Providers escalating through these avenues to close.
• Flexibility to take on additional tasks as directed by Team Lead.
• Validate Customer details and requirements on data entry, categorize and deal with appropriately.
• Maintain accurate database information.
• Obtain call closures details on all dispatched calls.
• High School Diploma / (GED) / Secondary School GCSE or equivalent Leaving Certificate
• Minimum of 2 years working experience as Team Leader within a shared services environment.
• Knowledge of Computers and basic understanding of Networks, with an excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Working knowledge of a customer focused environment.
• Experience of corporate operations helpful but not essential
• Proven record of delivery of excellent customer service with a minimum 6 months’ experience in multi-cultural customer service Call Centre environment
• Effective interactive skills and ability to work as part of a team
• Able to control interactions with customers using persuasion and influencing skills
• Aptitude for understanding and solving problems in a methodical and logical manner
• Willing to assume responsibility for customer problems
• Able to maintain and project a helpful and courteous attitude in any circumstances
• Resilient under pressure and adaptable to unseen work demands
• Flexible attitude towards working patterns including early starts, & Bank Holidays
Empresa: Cross Border Talents