PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
· Lead a team of Team Leaders effectively through structured coaching and delivering by example, demonstrate evidence of influencing positive change within a Contact Centre environment
• Assisting Team Leaders to manage their team of Agents to their full potential ensuring TL’s are monitoring daily activity and performance in line with set KPIs, setting clear expectations and KRA’s with their team members
• To ensure achievement of SLA’s/KPI’s through the effective management of all assigned operations
• Owning client queries/escalations/demands reported during interaction with Contact Centre Desk team.
• Team management, Issue/Conflict handling within Contact Centre environment.
• Coordinate and manage relationships with clients, colleagues, peers, customers – all stakeholders.
• Roll out effective reporting and feedback methodologies to raise customer issues with the respective parties and to work on continuous improvement processes to reduce and remove repeat call types.
• To provide regular reports as required to Senior Management outlining achievement against all targets and objectives.
• To actively support Company Policy and best practice in the area of security with particular emphasis on the protection of sensitive customer information.
• To actively support the implementation of all HR Company policies and processes across teams.
Maintain the effective Service Delivery and achievement of core KPIs · Operational updates and distribution of reports and analysis as per operations/client requirement.
• Attend regular SLA reviews and note down the areas of improvement, clear action plans, owners and time frames attached.
• Product, technical, process knowledge, quality and Soft Skills for ongoing analysis and evaluations which must be shared with team & management as required.
• Handling client escalations, own/resolve them with satisfactory results. KCI, keep customer informed against targets and SLA set. · Find the root cause of any client escalation. Provide well-prepared RCA with in define timelines · Suggest at least one process improvement suggestion on regular basis which will help improve operations and strive towards continuous improvement ethos. · Perform regular team meeting on weekly basis and one-to-one session on monthly basis. The MOMs of these meetings should be shared with Manager
• Coordination with local operation/support groups where required for support, advice awareness briefings for the team etc.
• Required to be a strong advocate at building trust-relationships and work with all lines of business accordingly to support a customer focused environment.
• Responsible for employment engagement, recognition and reward activities and motivational drivers cross the operation.
• Ensuring continuous employee first engagement activities are ongoing and active to positively drive the company employee first ethos.
• Maintaining high attendance and low attrition within your operation.
• Ensuring any formal processes with employees are invoked fairly and consistently, ensuring team managers have the skills, knowledge and abilities to implement confidentially.
• Supporting your team managers in their growth within their roles and expanding their knowledge, skills and abilities as leaders in your group.
• All additional duties required as the role evolves.
• Ability to provide a clear sense of purpose for the team and organize resources effectively
• Able to motivate and inspire both reports and peers to achieve campaign/operational aims
• Knowledge of a second European language will be an added advantage
• Actively contribute to the development of skills of others by managing their performance, providing constructive feedback and providing development opportunities
• Willing and able to adjust to multiple demands and shifting priorities
• Knowledge of supply chain and logistics Management would be an added advantage
• Proven ability to manage and motivate a team of high performers.
• Proven ability to achieve results through managing a team and winning as a team.
• Ability to resolve issues within the team to avoid escalations and to create a learning culture within the team on resolution skills.
• Focus and vision- influence others and add value in the delivery of the operational goals and targets
• 6 – 8 years’ experience of successfully operating at management level in a Call Centre environment, coupled with experience of managing and implementing new campaigns.
• Proven experience in leading, motivating and performance management.
• Good understanding of call center technologies and proven experience of optimizing the same.
• Flexible in working schedule / Hours as per business requirement.
Empresa: Cross Border Talents