We are looking for a marketer to plan and implement user and sales growth strategies for our products focused on user funnel optimization and marketing through multiple channels (organic and paid).
– Identify and execute on product growth opportunities on multiple channels (organic and paid), manage marketing campaigns and promote media coverage.
– Optimize conversion metrics, onboarding performance, user retention, and user referrals.
– Identify and execute on product sales and business growth opportunities.
– Elaborate performance reports and devise alternative strategies.
– Create test cases with cohort analysis and suggest solutions with A/B testing for quantifiable results.
– Degree in or studying Business Management, Marketing, Digital Marketing or equivalent.
– Good English verbal and written communication skills.
– Available for an IEFP internship.
– Previous experience in these areas is valued (Academic or Professional): Creating Google Ads, creating Facebook Ads, Social Media Influencer campaigns, User – – Funnel Optimization, Retention optimization, Guerrilla Marketing techniques.
– A workplace where you are valued as a unique individual and have the opportunity to learn and grow, both as a person and professional.
– Friendly, creative and entrepreneurial work atmosphere where each team member proactively looks to create value.
– Free coffee, Spotify premium account, and team-building events.
– The Taguspark office complex has plenty of facilities. A gym and pool, restaurants, hairdresser, 5-a-sec, CTT, banks and more at walking distance.
– It’s also nice to start off the day at our office with a great view of the ocean!
Sounds exciting? We would love to have you on our team!
Tipo: Full-time; Estágio – Profissional;