NMQ Digital is a global provider of digital marketing execution services. This means that we focus on streamlining, optimising and executing operational processes behind our customers’ global digital (marketing) activities. We do this professionally, swiftly and at competitive costs. We are a Dutch company, with branches in Amsterdam, Istanbul, Lisbon, Kuala Lumpur and Portland (Oregon, USA).
Who We Are
We are a fast growing, close-knit, dynamic, and successful Web Content Services Company that specializes in providing support to large multinational companies for Online Content Management, Content Moderation, Quality Management, Email Marketing Services, E-Commerce Project Management and Management Information. With offices in Istanbul, Amsterdam, Portland (OR), Kuala Lumpur and Lisbon we operate globally.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Bachelor/University level in Marketing, Communication, Computer Science, Management, ot other relevant area;
• 3-4 years relevant experience in digital marketing campaign management
• Experienced in email marketing, specifically with A/B Tests and Targetting
• Excellent knowledge in digital content management tooling (e.g. Adobe Target, Eloqua, Salesforce, etc.)
• Proven experience working successfully with IT and Marketing within a Business-to-Consumer environment
• Ability to work closely together with different stakeholder groups
• Experience in managing several small-to mid-sized projects at the same time
• Strong communication in English (written and oral), presentation, people mgt and inter-personal skills
• Drive results and improvements by taking initiative and having a pro-active and pragmatic approach
• Problem solver
• Customer-focused (drive for results)
• Exceptional written English skills
• Good MS Office skills (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project)
We will value:
• User experience for web design
• Lead generation experience
• Adobe target experience
• Coding skills (HTML, CSS, JS).
NMQ Digital Benefits:
– Competitive salary, in line with your experience;
– Access to NMQ Training Academy and career progression plan;
– Immediate integration in an International project & team;
– Open, family atmosphere and fun environment;
– Work/life balance;
– Flexible hours;
– Work from home some days per month.
Empresa: NMQ Digital Portugal