Generix Group is a Collaborative Supply Chain, Saas Software and Omnichannel Sales expert.
Our 650 employees provide a daily support for well-known costumers, leaders in digital transformation of their Supply Chain. Generix Group is present in more than 60 countries, through our 9 subsidiaries and our partnership network. Nowadays, our application services are used in more than 6.000 companies worldwide.
Joining Generix Group is a guarantee of continuous improvement within a growing and dynamic company, where goodwill is our everyday life! In a supportive environment, you can freely share and improve and skills and expertise.
Generix Group is growing along with its talents, so let’s build our future together!
Ready to join us the challenge of digital transformation of prestigious clients?
The Application Production Technician is in charge and responsible for any application roll-out, patch or release upgrade on the operational Cloud environments.
– Set and deploy applications registered in Generix Service Catalog, according to the existing processes;
– Implement change management acts according to existing and documented standards;
– Be responsible and assure a quality control and risk assessment before implementation;
– Organise and insure a post-implementation monitoring;
– Produce activity reports for the team manager;
– Update and guarantee a continuous follow up of the projects and customers.
– Degree in Software Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics or similar;
– Experience in a similar activity or, at least, 3 years of experience in production management;
– Knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems;
– Knowledge of protocols: HTTP, FTP, SFTP, FTPS, AS2, CFT, …
– Basic knowledge of EDI would be a plus;
– Fluency in French (speaking and writing) would be a real plus. Basic level is mandatory;
– Good level of English would be a plus. Basic level is mandatory.
– Attractive wages and benefits;
– Excellent work conditions and environment (TECMAIA).
Empresa: Generix Group
Local: Maia, Porto