Penguin Formula is an international software house that delivers software development to its corporate customers by providing highly skilled, communicative IT professionals to build their customized products through outsourcing, nearshoring and turn-key projects’ solutions.
How do we differentiate ourselves? By investing in the professional growth and personal care of our software developers. We provide them with a premium service so that they can do the same for our customers.
Our talented team holds software engineers and sales experts, spread across offices in Europe and South America, and we represent a go-getting and driven company who aims to be an inspiring software house, knowing our future relies on IT.
Penguins stand for growth, support, dynamic, companionship and communication and we’re looking for an enthusiast Designer to join team Penguin. Our head office is located in Portugal in the heart of Lisbon (Avenida da Liberdade) and we work mainly for the European market.
Now, here’s what it takes:
Develop and execute creative ideas in partnership with different areas of the Company, translating concepts into concrete images, thus assuring to fulfill Marketing and Corporate Communication activities.
– Support the development and execution of the Marketing plan in what concerns design and corporate communications
– Translate internal customer needs into visual content, assuring to produce corporate presentations, videos, templates, logos for different departments/ products/ services, brochures, leaflets, among others
– Develop the creative, graphic and video components of online and offline communications, including the Company’s website visual imagery, ensuring it is in line with the Company’s branding
– Assure uniformity regarding the corporate image of the Company
– Provide support to internal and external events, such as team building activities or trade shows, by creating promotional materials
– Contact external providers for merchandising materials and / or services, assuring budgeting and procurement
– Bachelor’s degree in Design, Graphic Design, Communications & Multimedia or other related area
– 1 to 2 years of previous working experience in a similar position
– Good visual culture and attention to detail
– Client service orientation
– Proactive and adaptable
– Will to learn on the fly
– Good knowledge of Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects tools)
– Good knowledge in MS Office (PowerPoint tool)
– Interest in developing knowledge in WordPress will be considered a plus
Our Mandatory Requirements
– Proficiency in English (min. B2 level)
Ready to join team Penguin Formula?!
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Empresa: Penguin Formula
Local: Lisbon (Avenida da Liberdade)