ABOUT THE KWANKO GROUP
Kwanko is an international market leader in cross-device performance marketing, operating for over 15 years. Kwanko’s international scope supports its clients, agencies, and publishers in their performance marketing strategy.
With 200 employees in 10 offices in Europe, South America and North America, Kwanko offers solutions for affiliate marketing, lead generation, app downloads, and influencer marketing.
Kwanko has a start-up mentality, joining the Kwanko team means being agile, proactive, multi-skilled, and ready to take on new challenges! Are you up for the challenge? JOIN US, GET UP and DISRUPT!
They trust us:
Ikea, Booking, Celio, Jennyfer, La Redoute, Spartoo, Feelunique, Trivago, BMW,…
WHO ARE YOU?
OUR SALES MANAGER
Are you a digital native? Do you keep yourself up-to-date with digital news and new technologies? Are you dynamic, motived, eager to learn and optimistic? Does the word ‘Challenge’ drive you in your life? Do you have a commercial awareness? Are you an all-rounder person with a hands-on mentality? If so, you may read further!
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
Under the responsibility of the Head of Affiliate Partnerships, you will be responsible for generating new business and develop strong relationships with our clients in Iberian Peninsula.
– Manage the new business development on direct advertisers, agencies using the proper prospection strategy
– Evaluate your clients’ need and create the sales proposal with a logic of creating a long-term relationships with them
– Negotiate and manage the contractual elements
– Work closely with the Accounting and the Technical teams to offer the most relevant deal to our clients, to set up and follow the campaigns
– Build loyalty with your portfolio thanks to the quality of your actions and your expertise
– Attend events: trade shows, evening workshops, breakfast…
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
A SKILLED AND ATTENTIVE TALENT WITH…
• Bachelor’s degree (or higher) specialized in business, marketing or communication and new technologies
• Good knowledge of the online advertising community – at least one year of experience in the affiliate marketing area
• Excellent commercial sense and negotiation skills
• Self-taught, fast learner, curious
• Team spirit
• Speak: English, Portuguese and Spanish (French is a plus)
Contract : Long-Term Contract
Date of beginning : Asap