Elevus is recruiting a customer-oriented individual to provide excellent customer support to our Tech client, specialized in equipment rental and with its offices located in Porto.
The right candidate will have an energetic and communicative profile and will be able to act with reason and patiance to ensure customers’ satisfaction.
– Management of incoming calls;
– Generation sales leads;
– Identification and assessment of customers’ needs to overcome their expectations;
– Stablish trust and build sustainable relationships with customers through open and clear communication;
– Meet personal/team targets and call handling quotas;
– Handle customers complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution;
– Take the extra mile to engage customers.
– High school degree (mandatory)
– Proficiency in both, Portuguese and English;
– Previous experience working with customer support (mandatory). previous experience working with inbound projects is a plus;
– Strong communication skills and active listening;
– Familiarity with CRM systems and practices;
– Customer orientation and ability to adapt and respond to different types of characters;
– Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively;
– Monday to Friday work schedule, commercial hours (8h-17h or 9h-18h)
– Direct contract with the final client;
– Integration into a solid and growing company;
– Workplace: Boavista – Porto
We look forward to hearing from you!
Local: Porto, Portugal