We are looking for creative with MOTION GRAPHICS, ANIMATION AND VIDEO CREATION SKILLS with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our needs and to design solutions with high visual impact.
You will create motion graphics, animation and videos for all Namecheap platform (multimedia campaigns, websites, newsletter, email, SEO, digital advertising, etc ).
You will cooperate with Creative Lab team, Creative Lab Director, UX Dept and Vision Owners. You will help us to develop the best our ideas, our concepts, our products and our stories.
• Cultivate a solid body of work
• Take the “brief” to record requirements and Namecheap needs
• Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design, motion graphics, and video creation software,
• Think creatively and develop new creative concepts in design, illustration, graphics, layouts, motion graphics and videos
• Agile at brainstorming, coming up with custom graphics that transmit ideas across digital platforms.
• Deadline driven, organised and detail-obsessed.
• Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
• Seeking CL Director approval for ideas with rough visuals – this stage may involve going back to the drawing board several times to rework sketches
• Using drawing, sketching, painting and photographic skills to produce illustrations.
• Amend final designs to CL and VO comments and gain full approval
• Work as part of Creative Lab team with copywriters, designers, developers, UX designer, executives etc. Requirements
• Proven illustration, graphic designing motion graphics, and video creation experience.
• High-end digital skills and expertise with interactive media software, which could include graphic design and video editing to three-dimensional animation.
• Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
• Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
• Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
• Up to date with industry-leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere, Final Cut Pro, Cinema 4D, Adobe Animate)
• Highly proficient in all design aspects
You Must Have
•Strong motion and graphic design skills
•Familiarity with desktop publishing tools and how they work
•Up-to-date with the industry-leading software and technologies (Adobe After Effects, Adobe Animate, Photoshop, Illustrator,, etc.)
•Ability to interact, communicate, and present your ideas to the Creative Lab team
•BA/BS degree required
•Located in the European Time-Zone
• Minimum 5 years experience
• Competitive salary
• High degree of autonomy
• 100% remote working
• A crucial role in a creative, growing team
• International colleagues with a great sense of humor
• A flat hierarchy and open communication
So, are you ready to be a part of something big? The first step is to send us your CV and a link to your online portfolio.
Your journey is just beginning.