Every few years, a company appears that transforms an industry. Freshmart has the chance to be one of those companies, and you could be one of the early people that shape Freshmart and help us change the way people shop. Our objective is to have a large and profound impact on people’s lives by saving them time and changing the way they shop for groceries and think about food.
Freshmart is setting the direction for the future of grocery shopping in Portugal!
About the Role
Our mission is to have the most customer-centric team of creative thinkers, innovators and doers. Freshmart is looking for a Designer (Intern) to join our Brand Marketing Creative team and drive Freshmart’s marketing and social channels.
You should be an excellent storyteller, comfortable in a high-velocity startup, and passionate about design and building the Freshmart brand. You must have a strong individual sense of aesthetics and be able to bring elevated ideas to the table. In addition, you should have the ability to deliver clean, on-brand designs based on existing style guides and brand guidelines in a fast-paced environment.
This position requires intrinsic design abilities, digital expertise, and acute attention to detail. Not only do you have the technical skills, you are able to stay connected to the details and are able to deliver results on a day-to-day basis. The ability to manage multiple projects and communicate with key stakeholders is essential.
What You’ll Do
• Collaborate with the team to build Freshmart into a Nationwide brand through social and multi-dimensional marketing campaigns;
• Create consistent visual designs across various platforms (Print, Digital, Product, Physical);
• Ensure quality in all aspects of creative execution;
• Raise the bar on content creation by crafting compelling designs;
What You’ll Need
• Clear and strategic process for developing brand marketing strategy;
• A thorough understanding of designing for digital platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, etc.);
• Have outstanding organizational skills;
• Minimum of 1 year of design experience (in-house experience preferred);
• Bachelor’s or equivalent experience (Graphic Design or a similar area is preferred);
Empresa: Freshmart – Smart Store & Delivery
Tipo: Full-time; Part-time; Estágio – Curricular; Freelancer;