Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you!
We are looking for a Motion Designer to produce motion video with high visual impact for User Engagement Marketing and Communication internal projects.
Your challenge will be to:
– Create multimedia solutions mixing video or motion aiming effective communication with Siemens internal employees all over the globe;
– Work in a systems-based approach, in which the totality of media and messages within Siemens IT are designed as a single integrated process;
– Conceptualize motion and design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex information;
– Create animation and live video content customized for several devices as smartphones, tablets, Web and TV screens;
– Video edition and post-production;
– Promote the use of video and motion design guidelines, best practices and standards;
– Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new communication perspectives and ideas.
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
– Demonstrable motion and video edition skills with a portfolio;
– Proficiency in Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere and other motion tools;
– Knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator and or other visual design tools;
– Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively;
– Proficiency in English;
– Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or Motion Graphics preferred.
Want to know more?
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Mobile phones? House appliances? We don’t do them anymore!… At the Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub we are reinventing the world of today and tomorrow – check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time
Local: Amadora, Portugal
Tipo: Full-time; Estágio – Profissional;