Do you want to be a part of an adventurous, focused, candour, pragmatic visionary and trustful team?
We profoundly support optimism, good sense of humour and believe in a person’s potential, giving everyone the freedom they need to innovate and make our business more competitive and distinguished, in this ever-evolving market.
If this sounds like a place for you, apply now!
Who are we?
twoosk – matching opportunities
fast, smart, simple, efficient is our mantra.
We work every day to create a trustful environment that induces business opportunities, fostering a win-win approach to all partners, in which interdependence is the apex of the way we manage our work.
We are investing to reach a global audience to nurture our community, connecting professionals from utilities tech sectors.
Where exactly do you fit in here?
You will play a key role in getting the word out about the twoosk e-marketplace and getting more customers to adopt it, helping to convert incoming leads to opportunities.
As a Marketing Trainee, you will be in the front line, contributing to the success of the company and being the client’s champion, challenging our IT team for new features. Besides the core digital marketing, you will also learn from representing twoosk at international trade shows and conferences, as well as, networking with prospect partners to understand their needs.
Your assignments, within a team of 3, will cover:
* Social media management: copy-writing and development of visual material for social media campaigns activating our brand digital strategy.
* Support in the definition and implementation of digital marketing campaigns (AdWords, LinkedIn, e-mail).
* Benchmark studies, by monitoring trends in digital marketing, our industry and e-commerce and identify opportunities for improvement.
* Support in the evaluation of competition and analysis of SEO in our market.
* Management and maintenance of Product Pages and SEO on the marketplace.
* Marketplace Visitors’ behaviour analysis and transformation of the findings into improvements of the operation of the online store.
What are we looking for?
We standby diversity, the clash of points of views brings better decisions. We are looking an easy-going, hyper-energetic person, hands-on, other people might get tired of such blast of positive energy.
Our philosophy is to learn by doing, but always with a support network with coaching and mentoring actions to ensure so that in a progressive way and with the gain of confidence You can be more autonomous and thus reach a different level of responsibility and identification with the company.
We look for new colleagues that are:
* Resourceful and curious about tech products and e-commerce.
* Background education in the areas of inbound and outbound marketing.
* The right equilibrium between creativity and high analytical skills.
* Practitioner of good story telling and skilled graphic/photo artificer.
* Good humour, a true cross-pollination networker with a person driven personality.
* In the way to be an excellent communicator and easiness to work as a team.
* Proactive, resilient trough self-motivation and capable of working on multiple tasks.
* Rigor in the deadlines, organization and proud in the execution of the tasks.
* Mandatory English as the working language.
* A clear view of your world, candour with your fellow beings.
+ Good oral and written knowledge of other languages.
+ Experience in the area trough past jobs, individuals’ profiles or volunteer work.
+ Desirable Office, Photo editors, ERP & Communication tools expertise.
What can we offer you?
This position, based in an IEFP traineeship, will take place in sunny Portugal, in the Lisbon area – a great combination of an amazing work environment and an amazing weather, beautiful beaches and exciting cultural life.
After, if the is a match, you will be offer a contract without term with a progression plan for the next 2 years.
Company culture is based on transparency, interdependency and never settle in our search of merit. Come work with colleagues that think big with an unleashed creativity, that foster bright and original thinking side by side with a pragmatic view that without hard work there are no gains.
Adventurous people, true growth potential, freedom to innovate and an exquisite challenge are waiting for you – do you need more reasons to apply?
Tipo: Estágio – Profissional;