ABOUT THE KWANKO GROUP
Kwanko is an international market leader in cross-device performance marketing, operating for over 15 years. Kwanko’s international scope supports its clients, agencies, and publishers in their performance marketing strategy.
With 200 employees in 10 offices in Europe, South America and North America, Kwanko offers solutions for affiliate marketing, lead generation, app downloads, and influencer marketing.
Kwanko has a start-up mentality, joining the Kwanko team means being agile, proactive, multi-skilled, and ready to take on new challenges! Are you up for the challenge? JOIN US, GET UP and DISRUPT!
They trust us:
Ikea, Booking, Celio, Jennyfer, La Redoute, Spartoo, Feelunique, Trivago, BMW,…
WHO ARE YOU?
OUR ACCOUNT MANAGER
Are you a digital native? Do you keep yourself up-to-date with digital news and new technologies? Are you dynamic, motived, eager to learn, open-minded, sociable and optimistic? Does the word ‘Challenge’ drive you in your life? Do you have a commercial awareness or are you busi-ness oriented? Are you an all-rounder person with a hands-on mentali-ty? If so, you may read further!
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
Advertisers relationships :
• Optimizing performance programs : launching programs, following the action plan, formulating proposals to reach the goals, realizing deals with strong added value, doing operational recovery and report
• Ensuring the expectations of growth and production goals for each client portfolio
• Managing the advertisers relationships, analyzing results and ensuring customer satisfaction
• Managing the prospection of new publishers
• Managing the publishers relationships : management of advertising campaigns, advice, negotiation, loyalty of the top publishers, invoices
• Growth of overall portfolio through new partners
• Development of his network of contacts in order to optimize publishers and clients loyalty
• Attending events: trade shows, evening workshops, breakfast…
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
A SKILLED AND ATTENTIVE TALENT WITH…
• A background in Business, Marketing or Communication and an interest in new technologies (min. bachelor degree)
• A first experience in the Affiliate Marketing sector, or at least in the Digital area
• Good commercial sense and negotiation skills
• An ability to synthesize and to take initiatives
• A team spirit and will to help colleagues
• Fluent in English, Spanish/French is a plus
LA CULTURE KWANKO :
To discover Kwanko DNA and our office in Lisbon, watch this video => https://youtu.be/liQ65JEnJlc
Contract : Training
Start : ASAP
Tipo: Estágio – Curricular; Estágio – Profissional;