The ideal candidate is someone who optimises conversion rates for breakfast, a/b tests different ads and audiences for lunch, and crunches large datasets while sleeping. The candidate must be passionate about learning new stuff and lingo every day, and not fear to be overwhelmed by metrics, as he/she should have the superpower of focusing on the KPI’s that matter.
This role will report to our Digital Directors, and will be working closely with other specialized teams, including strategy, tech & Data, in a fast paced agency environment.
– ROI based campaign Orchestration, optimization and reporting (essentially display, social and email)
– Develop a deep understanding of the client’s success metrics and KPI’s
– Contribute for our client’s and our own Digital Transformation journey
– Accountability for billing reconciliation and reporting
– Gather accurate data and transform it to actionable and valuable insights.
– At least 1 year of online advertising and analytical experience.
– Under-the-hood knowledge of social and display advertising platforms
– Ability to work quickly and efficiently within a fast-paced environment.
– Master excel. Any other knowledge in Data transformation/visualization tools/ETL, a plus.
– Ability to communicate clearly to varying audiences and collaborate actively with others in cross-functional teams
– Minimum understanding on CRM and automation tools