Do you think you have excellent technical and organizational skills? And an international profile?
Do you see yourself working on a multi-cultural team?
Improve International is a multi-national company, leader on the Veterinary Training field and we are recruiting to our Portugal offices.
This opportunity is to work on the Porto offices with occasional travel abroad. We are looking for a “eLearning Designer” to assist, develop and create on our eLearning projects. Good English skills and basic Spanish are mandatory.
Throughout the work you will articulate with a multi-national team. We are looking for someone that can maintain a good interpersonal relationship with the colleagues, fit into a dynamic team, work with tight deadlines and reacts well under pressure.
The primary job responsibilities will include:
• Design and develop dynamic, interactive and user-friendly multimedia training solutions
• Manage design, development, implementation and maintenance of LMS/training delivery systems
• Manage complete development process of courseware materials to include eLearning and LMS/training delivery systems, document management
• Work with senior management to ensure completed projects, courseware and LMS/training systems meet users’ expectations
• Work with team members to define processes, work flows, effective content production and implementation of up to date development and LMS technologies and methodologies
• Plan and manage development of new courseware requests
• Creating storyboards/scripts and production-ready content for video or web-based training programs and advising on production.
• Partnering with internal teams to produce high quality eLearning content.
• Creating digital assets for eLearning courses.
• Collaborating with other members of the curriculum development to brainstorm, problem-solve, and review each other’s work.
• Working with subject matter experts on other teams to produce scripts, content, and timelines.
• Assisting with management of course development projects including scoping the required resources and timeline to meet project timelines with quality results.
• Producing quality eLearning course material, including course design documents, course outlines, course descriptions, PowerPoint slides, diagrams, interactive exercises, and assessments.
We are looking for someone that has the following skills:
• LMS management (Moodle preferably);
• Has worked on Dynamic learning content, decision-based scenarios (Storyline, Rise, H5P, SCORM activities)
• Is confident on Project management.
We will also consider these good-to-have skills:
• Basic HTML/CSS;
• Document optimization for web delivery (optimized PDF´s, copywrite-protected Flipbooks);
• Digital image capture and retouching (video/photo).
• Motion graphics/animation/infographics (After Effects) knowledge;
• Video editing, web-optimized (Adobe Premiere, Encoder);
• Cloud-based video library management (Vimeo, tagging, folders);
• Know how to do Audio optimization/noise removal (webinars, mic recordings, background noise)
We will only accept applications submitted in English. Portfolios will be appreciated.
Offered fees: 1.100,00 Euros/month, gross
Empresa: Improve International