Are you a video storyteller?
If you like to weave images into a narrative and tell remarkable stories through video content, you are the person we are looking for.
Are you crazy for new technologies and innovation?
You must be in love with the digital wave and anxious to work in a tech environment.
Are you able to hold on your weight on a small team that handles a lot?
The video content marketing is crucial for us. And you will be the VIDEO MASTER! Are you ready to deal with it?
Are you a design & marketing-oriented person, with a creative mind?
For us, details matter. We want an original thinker, very creative and design-oriented.
We will integrate a young filmmaker with the ambitious to work in a dynamic environment and the humble to learn every day. Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, this person will work closely with internal stakeholders to create unique video content for all marketing efforts and audience segments.
You will play an essential role in our team.
ARE YOU READY? Watch the teaser! https://bcove.video/2v3nwCh
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
– Degree in Audiovisual & Multimedia Communication or related field.
– At least 1-2 years of experience operating professional video & sound equipment, plus lights.
– At least 1-2 years of experience working with After Effects and Premiere Pro, or other professional post-production software.
– Knowledge of all stages of production and post delivery methods.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
– Strong film editing skills.
– Capture and edit images.
– Highly proficient in Creative Cloud products.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Portuguese & English)
– Excellent organizational and time management skills
– Ability to work well under pressure.
Compliance with IEFP requirements will be considered.
Empresa: Gfi Portugal
Local: Parque das Nações, Lisboa
Tipo: Full-time; Estágio – Profissional;