Front End Software Engineer
(m/f) | Lisbon
What can I do here?
• Join an awesome and exciting Team of Engineers building our proprietary web application;
• Participate in the Revamp of our Core Product where you will have the opportunity to work with some bleeding edge technologies like ReactJS, ASP.NET Core 2.x Microservices and Docker Containers!
• Write quality, performant and testable code – building with excellence, high-performance and scalability in mind;
• Collaborate with other business units – social skills required! – to engineer new product features as we launch into new markets;
• Work in a Collaborative – Agile Environment;
• Participate and propose new innovations to our Product – everyone has a voice!
How can I become better by joining Vortal?
• Career perspectives we are a fast growing Company!
• Join an international business: most of our buyer revenues came from out of Portugal and we are present in 12 countries;
• International Environment: more than 10 nationalities.
• Integration in an innovative Company, with its own Innovation Lab;
• We invest in training our team!;
• Variable bonus according to results delivered.
What is expected of me?
• Degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
• Previous experience in product companies, with structured processes;
• Scrum and agile methodologies.
Skills & Knowledge
o ASP.NET MVC / ASP .NET Core – C#;
o Front End Frameworks and Libs such as Angular 2+ and ReactJS;
o HTML5/CSS3 – Bootstrap, JQuery.
Nice to have:
o MS SQL Server Database;
o Docker, Kubernetes, ELK stack;
o Azure cloud technologies;
o WCF Services, WebAPI, OpenAPI;
o Redis, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Identity Server, OpenID Connect (preferred).
More about Vortal
VORTAL is a worldwide leading company offering eSourcing and eProcurement solutions. In our cloud eMarketplace, thousands of public and private buyers connect, every day, with an international community of qualified suppliers to make business.
VORTAL is rated by Gartner in the Magic Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing Suites, mentioned by Forrester and Spend Matters as a top player in the market and has been consecutively distinguished as one of “100 best companies to work in Portugal”, in a survey carried out by “Everis” and “Exame” magazine, and was also awarded with “Índice da Excelência” by Neves de Almeida and Human Resources Portugal as “The Best Place to Work” in the IT, Telcom & Media sector.
Local: Lisboa – campo grande