Elevus is recruiting a CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST with native/fluent level of the English language. Our client is a Global Business Process Outsourcer, specialized in Customer Experience Management across voice, social and digital channels.
– Listen and respond to customers’ needs and concerns in a simple way, keeping a smile to ensure their satisfaction;
– Provide information about products and services;
– Take orders, determine charges, and oversee billing or payments;
– Review or make changes to customer accounts;
– Handle returns or complaints;
– Record details of customer contacts and actions taken;
– Research answers or solutions as needed;
– Refer customers to supervisors, managers, or others who can help.
– EU citizenship or valid residence visa/work permit;
– High School Diploma or higher;
– Native or fluent (level C1/C2) in English;
– Excellent communication skills and pro-activity;
– Ease of interpersonal and teamwork;
– Be recognized for attention to detail and high energy;
– Enjoy challenges and be eager to join an exciting high growth company.
– Opportunity to work in a multicultural team within an international environment;
– Integration into a solid and growing company;
– Workplace: Lisbon, Portugal;
– Direct contract with the final client;
– Base salary + food allowance + bonus + health insurance (after 6 months);
– Relocation Package: Accommodation (all expenses included), Airport pickup, refund first flight (after 6 months), two-way ticket to homeland, free sports activities and Portuguese lessons.
Local: Lisboa, Portugal