The Graphic Design Team is responsible for developing all kinds of graphic masterpieces. They are the brush and the pickaxe, the inspired and the gifted that feed the players’ imagination. Handling powerful tools, they create the assets of the game from scratch. They’re also responsible for flyers, promos, acrylics, and animations among other several distinct projects.
“Since Man is Man, art has always attracted him.
If he used to paint walls before, now he uses the mouse to create great masterpieces!”
Lord Raimundi SBG, 2012
– College or Bachelor’s degree holder, preferably with a Graphic Design focus
– Experienced in Photoshop, Illustrator, After-Effects and 3D Software (ex: Maya, 3DsMax, Cinema4D or Blender)
– Proficiency in UI / UX techniques and methodologies
– Knowledge of various design methodologies and processes
– Work under creative direction while maintaining ownership of solutions
Note: Applications without a video showreel will not be considered.
(your showreel link should go in the “MOTIVATION LETTER” Field)
– Loads of Work (comes with free coffee)
– Career Evolution
– Dynamic team integration focused on project delivery
– Food 4 Gamers
– Talent Development
– Health Insurance