Pixelmatters is a digital product design and development company.
Our mission is to create top-notch digital products that make people’s life easier, everywhere, every day. Our vision is to be a company in which people are proud of being, and for which talented people look at a place they want to be, as a good reference.
We’re looking for you, a dynamic, autonomous and reliable Office Assistant.
Your role is focused on Office activities, such as taking care of daily office needs, manage and identify new partners, register and manage expenses, organize and host events and activities, shopping, book travels and do the little things that every once in awhile just need to be done. Ideally, you’ll also be able to provide support to Administrative and Finance tasks.
You’ll interact with everyone in the company, so it’s important to be a positive element on the constant improvement of Pixelmatters culture. You believe in your skills and you are ready to share your talent with our team. On top of everything, you are someone with pride and passion for what you do.
• A natural super organiser of things
• Caring about doing things the right way, with attention to detail, as all pixels matter
• Proactive, self-driven and disciplined
• Ability to multitask and organise your own day and tasks, making sure nothing gets missed
• General bookkeeping knowledge
• Proficient with Google Suite (Calendar, Docs, Sheets) tools
• Team player who likes to work in a fast-paced environment
• Empathy to cultivate a positive and effective relationship with the team
• Good communication skills, both written and orally
• Good understanding of English
It would be awesome if you also have…
• Degree in Management, Economy or Financial related field, or equivalent work experience
• Experience in technology-related companies
• Comfortable with “geeky” tools such as Slack or Notion
• Quality-driven, inspiring and collaborative work environment
• Work from Home days available
• Your Pixel-kit
• Competitive salary and benefits, including health insurance
• Work at Aliados, heart of Porto’s downtown