This position requires a solid understanding of iOS development and iOS Operating Systems. Responsibilities include performing analysis, design, development, and testing activities in a dynamic environment. Position requires a self-starter who is eager to learn the various technologies required to support the full environment including XCode/Objective C/Cocoa, automated testing, and App Store Submission. This person will become part of a development team responsible for delivering new functionality as well as system support.
2 – KEY QUALIFICATIONS:
– 3 years of software development experience with emphasis on mobile and web-based applications;
– 2+ years of experience in full lifecycle development of mobile applications on iPhones and iPads;
– Strong Knowledge of iOS, iPhone SDK, Objective C, Apple Cocoa, X Code, and Apple HIG;
– Experience creating custom UI components, Apple Push Notification Services, – Foundation Framework, Memory Management, GPS and location-based services;
– Experience using iOS prototyping apps such as BluePrint or AppCooker;
– Experience in provisioning and publishing apps in iTunes/App Store with working knowledge of Apple Publishing Procedures and App review Process
Current knowledge of trends in the Apple developer community, iOS development, and competitive landscape;
– Ability to lead conversations around proactive iOS development;
– Experience working with XML/JSON and familiarity with REST/SOAP methodologies;
– Ability to independently analyze problems, evaluate solutions, and effectively communicate options and recommendations to the leadership team;
– Excellent teamwork and collaborative skills;
– Experience with standard development methodologies and the ability to produce appropriate development artifacts.
3 – ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS THAT ARE A PLUS FOR THE JOB:
– Experience with Java development, Flex, and C programming languages;
– Experience with client-side web technologies (HTML5, CSS, JS, Ajax, etc.);
– Experience with SVN version control systems;
– Knowledge and experience of the entire application stack, from the mobile app, web app, application logic, and DB.
4 – NON-TECHNICAL SKILLS:
– Experienced working in an agile environment and within a small team;
– Ability to work independently or as a member of a team;
– Attention to detail and quality;
– Excellent verbal and written communication;
– The ability to multitask and adapt to changing priorities;
– A strong work ethic expressed through the willingness and ability to acquire;
– New skills, multitask and take on projects outside immediate areas of expertise.
Empresa: Extra Direccional