We develop software applications customized to our clients’ needs.
Thanks to our flag product Genio, Quidgest dramatically reduces the time needed to develop software, which results in ten times faster implementations.
Over the last 30 years we have developed hundreds of tailor-made solutions for organizations in both public and private sector across the globe.
We have offices in Portugal, Mozambique, Germany and East Timor.
We have delivered projects in El Salvador, Jamaica, Brazil, UK, Kenya, Switzerland, among others.
We are still growing and looking for new opportunities for our business.
That is why we are looking for a Business Developer.
What are we looking for?
You have at least 1 year related work experience in one of the following areas: Commercial/Sales, Finance, or strategic Business Consulting.
You are flexible, dynamic, proactive and autonomous.
You are result- and customer-oriented and eager to optimize the sale process and available resources.
You have superior communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
You are fluent in Portuguese, both written and spoken (bonus points for English, Spanish, German, French or other).
Ideally you have a BSc, MSc or even a PhD in Economics, Finance or Management.
– search for new business opportunities on the Portuguese market (analyze sales prospects, current tendencies and competition),
– actively build and maintain contacts with potential clients, execute cold-calling, manage and close demanding sales-cycles,
– generate a sales pipeline that brings consistent return by converting existing opportunities into predictive and repeatable revenue,
– prepare regular activity reports and sales forecasts,
– maintain the whole client care cycle, including continuous overview of all the activities covered by the contract and ensure that all delivery conditions are met,
– be the main point of contact for our clients, ensuring that any possible doubts are addressed and problems solved promptly,
– negotiate conditions of existing contracts and guarantee long-term agreements and client’s satisfaction,
– travel to clients’ sites: nationally (up to 30%),
– collaborate internally on the development of new products and sales prospects.
– competitive salary,
– health insurance,
– work in a dynamic and diverse team,
– company-wide outings,
– paid tech and biz certifications,
– continuous training. Quidgest is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that encourages and supports diversity among its employees, whether it is regarding nationality, race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or any other. Our organization aims at reflecting the diversity of our employees, our users and our community. We believe that the best products and services are a result of not only a great talent, but also of a diversity of perspectives, ideas, cultures and life experiences. Our commitment to continuous improvement and healthy work environment is real, that is why we engage our employees in quality work processes and invest in their development.
To all recruitment agencies: Quidgest does not accept agency CVs.