The European University Foundation is an alliance of European universities aiming to accelerate the modernisation of the European Higher Education Area.
The EUF offers a Communication & Events traineeship for students or recent graduates to work with our staff in our Brussels office.
• Assistance with communication-related tasks such as newsletters, Social Media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter) and online marketing
• Graphic design for leaflets, posters, publications and web content
• Event management support for EUF’s training activities
• Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
• Background in communication, media, graphic design or similar
• Familiar with the concepts of Social Media and online marketing (Google AdWords)
• Good knowledge of Adobe software: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe Premiere/After Effects
• Proficient user of Microsoft Office package and Google apps
• Capability of working in a team as well as independently
Terms and conditions
• Internship duration 4-6 months
• The internship should begin between September 1st and October 1st
• The intern is encouraged to have an Erasmus+ traineeship scholarship or equal funding. The EUF is able to provide selected candidates with a top-up grant to cover the living costs.
• Our young and dynamic team offers a challenging and rewarding work environment with mentorship
• Knowledge of video editing and/or animation tools
• Fluency in other European languages (e.g. French, Italian, Spanish)
• Volunteer experience
Tipo: Estágio – Curricular; Estágio – Profissional;