At We are Casino we are changing the way the games are develop and build.
We aspire to be the most highly casino on-line in all the world. Working closely with the Games Producer, you will coordinate all functions involved in the production of games, including Artists, Developers and Testers, with a focus on delivering games on time and within budget.
• Prepare delivery timelines for games;
• Monitor and report progress against agreed timelines on a regular basis;
• Schedule, prepare and hold Gate meetings, as defined in the relevant processes;
• Coordinate with external parties developing games, including preparing the Work Order and tracking progress and costs;
• Coordinate with Project Managers from customers;
• Produce and maintain project related documentation and maintain the project documentation library;
• Support the identification, recording and monitoring of Risks and Issues;
• Follow PMO standards and contribute to the continuous improvement of project processes and documentation in line with obtaining ISO 9001 accreditation;
• Maintain internal systems to allow the number of hours producing games to be captured.
What you need
• Proactive, highly motivated and disciplined, able to demonstrate personal ownership and have superb attention to detail.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Project Manager in a software development environment.
• Experience with project management of remote development and test resources, including in external parties.
• Experience coordinating with customers.
• A good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite. Experience using Atlassian tools Confluence and JIRA would be desirable.
• Excellent people skills; able to foster a productive working environment with people across a wide range of disciplines.
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal) including the ability to communicate with customers and staff at all levels
Empresa: We are Casino
Local: Lisbon, Portugal