We’re looking for someone with demonstrated experience of the Linux operating system and the services that run on top of it to help grow, maintain and administer our cliente server infrastructure.
You’ll be working in a fast-paced, exciting and globally distributed environment, monitoring, maintaining, optimizing and improving our systems while working with a seasoned group of intelligent engineers and developers from around the world.
We need people with experience in:
– Linux systems administration (CentOS, RedHat);
– A deep understanding of Linux systems including kernel, network, disk, CPU & memory;
– Proficiency in installing, configuring, patching, troubleshooting, securing, diagnosing & repairing hardware;
– Virtualization technologies (VMware);
– Exposure to cloud systems & concepts;
– Configuration management (Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Salt, etc.);
– Knowledge of DNS, SSH, SNMP, NTP. TCP/IP;
– Demonstrated understanding of metrics analysis & health monitoring (Graphite, Nagios, etc.;
– Scripting & programming languages such as Shell, Perl, Ruby & Python;
– Experience of Storage Technologies, preferably 3PAR;
– Ability to manage multiple projects, while ensuring that commitments and timetables are met;
– Ability to partner with internal stakeholders to design operational solutions;
– Goal oriented, forward thinker that can provide solutions for complex technical problems.
Empresa: Dellent Consulting