Namecheap is a leading ICANN-accredited domain name registrar and web hosting company, having a history of supporting free and open internet.
Namecheap has about 3 million customers and more than 7 million domains under management. We are searching for you, a talented illustrator/visual graphic designer, for a REMOTE FULL TIME job, with the possibility of joining us in a beautiful co-working space in Lisbon.
You'll have the opportunity to work with people all around the world. We typically collaborate online but also meet in person on a regular basis.
As a Visual Designer, you leverage the visual design to communicate effectively a desired message and company’s core values to a wide range of customers (from individuals, small and medium businesses to larger corporations).
Your job is to produce delightful, elegant and simple designs that focus on customers, where information is easy-to-read, easy-to-understand and easy-to-find.
The results of your work comply with the established brand guidelines and standards and drive brand loyalty, improve product sales and market share.
You contribute to creation of meaningful and enduring interrelationships with customers and users.
– advanced Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop skills;
– speaking English fluently;
– at least 3 years experience;
– knowledge and understanding of the digital/online and technology industry;
– create visual design proposals that leverage and extend overall company brand experience / identity guidelines (mostly based on provided specifications);
– work in line with specifications and brand experience guidelines / standards.
– have a strong command of visual design: aesthetics, color theory, typography and composition;
– have a keen attention to detail;
– be a team player, able to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a wide range of people from different parts of the business;
– be energetic and passionate.