Have you been searching for a great professional development opportunity, working within a state of the art Software Development Center in a fast-paced global project?
Then this could be the job for you!
This is an exciting time for Farfetch as we are experiencing a period of unprecedented growth. We are looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our team. We offer not only a dynamic, fun, challenging and multicultural workplace, but also conditions in accordance with experience level.
The Company Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience.
Launched in 2
008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company.
Our family includes more than 1000 talented people and more than 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
FOR THE BOLD. THE ONES WHO CHALLENGE CONVENTION AND DARE TO DREAM.
We are looking for a highly motivated, creative and experienced Senior Product Designer that can help identify design opportunities and advocate excellent design for our consumer products.
You will be a seasoned practitioner who loves detail and working collaboratively with your team across Product Design and Development.
You will be tirelessly passionate about UX and product design and champion this across the business.
What You’ll do:
● Lead design excellence and define standards across our web and mobile platform
● Deliver intuitive, efficient and delightful user experiences across the website.
● Follow ideas through from conception to execution and so strong experience in visual design or user interface engineering is a must, as well as a solid understanding of UCD/HCI principles.
● Work collaboratively within an Agile process with; other UX designers, digital designers, product owners, project managers, UI and developers.
Who You Are:
• Be curious about how things work and have a passion for emerging technologies and all things interactive.
• BA/BSc/MA in HCI, Information Systems, Computer Science or similar • Strong varied portfolio of detailed product design work
• Proven experience leading and delivering user-centered design projects across multifunction disciplines
• Experience working in fashion, e-commerce and/or a digital creative agency a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Able and willing to travel to other Farfetch offices when required Please kindly note that all applications must submit an english CV and english portfolio.