Have you been searching for a great professional development opportunity, working within a state of the art Software Development Center in a fast-paced global project?
Then this could be the job for you! This is an exciting time for Farfetch as we are experiencing a period of unprecedented growth.
We are looking for a Product Designer to join our team.
We offer not only a dynamic, fun, challenging and multicultural workplace, but also conditions in accordance with experience level.
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family includes more than 1000 talented people and more than 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
FOR THE BOLD. THE ONES WHO CHALLENGE CONVENTION AND DARE TO DREAM.
We are looking for a creative and enthusiastic Product Designer to help support and execute excellent design for our consumer products.
You will be a seasoned practitioner who loves detail and working collaboratively with your team across Product Design and Development.
You will be tirelessly passionate about UX and product design and champion this across the business.
What You’ll do:
• Pro-actively push the level of quality in conceptual thinking and execution of product design.
• Manage quality control of digital output and workflow.
• Support the product team to improve the website and design new features.
• Evaluate existing designs against recognised design principles and propose improvements.
• Work cohesively with other departments (eg, marketing, editorial, product) to execute projects whilst keeping to tight deadlines.
Who You Are:
• Experience and knowledge of best practice for responsive web and native app design.
• Ability to work under pressure and prioritise in a fast-paced environment.
• Expert knowledge of Adobe CC/Sketch or relevant design software.
• Strong prototyping skills.
• Experience of working within an agile development environment.
• Knowledge of various design methodologies and processes.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Beneficial to have an understanding of luxury fashion or retail.
Please kindly note that all applications must submit an english CV and english portfolio.
Empresa: Product Designer – Consumer