BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB) is a leading European investment bank with global leadership in many of our businesses. We are part of the BNP Paribas Group, a financial institution with solid foundations and a proven ability to adapt to change.
BNP Paribas CIB, with nearly 28,000 employees in over 50 countries, can offer you an exciting and truly global start to your career, a career where you, your ideas and your development matter. The Role Design is an integral part of marketing and communication in the financial industry.
If information and data is presented in a clear, easy to understand way, clients are more likely to understand and engage with products.
Reporting to the Head of Design Services, this role is to create and developed creative and efficiency solutions.
• Design and managing all types of materials (brochures, one pager, emails, posters, newsletters, Animated banners, HTML invitations)
• Respect always the brand identity by following BNP Paribas graphic guidelines
• Delivery high quality Artworks ready for print and understand of print processes
• Provide strong attention to detail, work quickly under pressure, provide fast turnarounds, meet deadlines and produce quality outcomes
• Degree in Design
• At least 3 years of experience working in a marketing department or ad agency
• A strong understanding of the general principles of marketing and a track record in the design industry.
• Knows how to conceptualise and design online marketing campaigns
• Understanding of current design trends
• A strong portfolio that showcases online projects that demonstrates clear and innovative visual design.
• Proficiency and solid knowledge in:
– Adobe CC: Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Flash in MAC
• Reactivity, Creativity, accuracy, efficiency and perfectionism
• Ability to work well within a team and in a corporate environment
• Fluent English is mandatory
Empresa: BNP Paribas