BNP Paribas Securities Services, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the BNP Paribas Group, is the leading European provider of securities services, offering integrated solutions to all investment cycle players.
Present in 34 countries and covering more than 100 markets, the bank assists its clients around the world by providing a unified service spanning all asset classes.
BNP Paribas Securities Services is present in Portugal since 1999, and it opened its International Centre for Europe in 2008.
Its growth has been unparalleled and it employs today a talented pool of over 1400 employees from 32 different nationalities.
The Global Marketing and Communications Department is currently looking for an Events Assistant (m/f) that will provide operational support to the team members based in Lisbon by managing the following responsibilities:
– Sourcing of goodies, client gifts, among others;
– Venues sourcing;
– Writing of briefing, debriefing notes as well as other recurrent communication mails;
– KPIs collection and presentation
– Management of on-line surveys and other invitation tool;
– Maintenance of common tools (calendars, logs…etc);
– Assistance in organisation of team meetings and conference calls;
– Management of responses for client and internal events;
– Inventory management (brochures, goodies, among others);
– Events update in the internal tool.
– Degree in any relevant area such as Communication, Events, Marketing, International Relations, combined with related professional experience (mandatory)
– 1 – 3 years related work experience (mandatory)
– Excellent knowledge of English (mandatory)
– Available to start with a Professional internship (12 months)
– Strong communication skills
– Analytical skills and ability to focus
– Attention to detail, multitasking and appreciation of deadlines
– Good planning and organizational skills
– Team player, self-motivated, confident and outgoing personality
– Keen to learn
Empresa: BNP Paribas