Our client is one of the most reputable multinationals operating in the area of Information Technologies in Europe.
According to its growth strategy, intends to strengthen its development team for a project in UK, in the area of telecommunications.
• Qualifications to higher education in computer, electronics, telecommunications and related fields;
• Minimum of three years of professional experience in SW development in C / C + + in a Linux environment;
• Experience in developing "Low level" for embedded systems "real time";
• Experience in developing embedded Linux on ARM (CPU architecture)
• Proficiency in English; Project Description: Working on a platform for CPE, you will be responsible providing backbone sw for the application.
You will be involved in all the aspects of the software development life cycle including design, architecture, development, testing, support and maintenance. You will play a major role in the development of brand new products based on C and C++ code on customized Linux Kernel
– Local: UK;
– Immediate availability is the optimal.