My client, a company located in Madrid, is looking to hire a Senior C# .NET Developer to join the team.
• Design and develop new features and functionality for highly transaction, large scale system.
• Participate in design and code reviews.
• Identify and address performance bottlenecks in the software.
• Designing solutions that are modular, scalable and portable.
• Design and create unit test cases and make your code work seamlessly in a continuous integration environment
• Develop iteratively and test early on the release cycle; report on task progress regularly; promptly raise risks and arrange for mitigation
• Comply with change control, source control and configuration management tools and practices
• Follow and promote software development best practices and maintain the highest quality of delivered software
• Provide 3rd line support and troubleshooting when required which is done promptly and until the matter is satisfactorily resolved
• A bachelor’s degree in a traditional science subject, ideally computer science, engineering, or information systems.
• Strong technical background in software design patterns and architecture
• Demonstrable talent coding in C# with in real-time, multi-tier, multithreading, back-end systems where high performance and availability are key. (5+ years working experience on .Net technology is a must)
• Database development and design experience (ideally SQLServer).
• Good understanding of TCP/IP network fundamentals.
• Experience using version control systems (ideally TFS).
• Experience and all stages of software lifecycle.
• 3+ years of experience in gaming applications.
• English fluent, Spanish almost Fluent
The ideal candidate would also have
• Knowledge on Web technologies and internet protocols (XML, HTTP, TCP/IP, ASP.NET)
• Knowledge on WPF, WCF
• Experience with AGILE & Waterfall Software development processes
Empresa: Betting Connections