My client, a company located in Madrid, is looking for a Business analyst to join the team.
The Business Analyst is responsible for specifying the behavior, organization, features, and characteristics of software systems and solutions based on a detailed investigation and study of user needs and requirements.
• Work with customers and account managers to extract business requirements.
• Evaluate existing business processes and provide solutions to allow customers to meet these, either through the company’s software or changes to the processes.
• Work with our development teams to evaluate solutions to customer requirements
• Generate documentation to facilitate customer self-assessment of business needs.
• Ensure the requirements are clear provide and appropriate documented solution, which is validated with the business and approved for development.
• Provide clarity around the business benefits of the project and ensure appropriate measures are in place to validate when the benefits are realized.
• Create requirements specifications, solution specifications and related documentation including:
o UML modelling and Use Cases
o Business case creation
o Conduct current state and impact assessments
• A bachelor’s degree in a traditional science subject, ideally computer science, engineering, or information systems.
• Experience of working within small project teams (< 12) on international projects with re-mote business users
• 5 + years experience and solid knowledge of the Betting/Gambling Industry
• 3 + years experience in a lead business/systems analysis role.
• Technical background: experience in software development roles as programmer, QA/tester, or team lead/project manager.
• Agile & Waterfall
• Requirements Capture, UML modelling and Use Cases experience
• Highly customer focused individual who has the ability to see both the customers perspective and the best commercial opportunities
• English Fluent, Spanish almost Fluent
Empresa: Betting Connections