We are currently Giving the oportuny for you to develope your skills in a 9-month "Estágio Profissional" opportunity. If you've got what we look for and your mind moves as quickly as our results, your career could grow as Fast as our profits.
We are AdClick, a Portuguese Digital Performance Marketing company based in Oporto, that also has offices in São Paulo, Brazil.
At AdClick, we share a special relationship with results, as they are the key cornerstones to our company's success. And it was because of our outstanding results that we've earned the PME Excelência 2011 award, the highest reward for SME's in Portugal. So, we've told a bit about ourselves.
Now's the time to see if you're the one we're looking for.
This is Imperative:
– Native digital Geek with some kind of web skills.
– Results driven profile.
– Fast thinker and quick learner.
As we work in more than 15 foreign markets, all over Europe, Africa, South and Central America, we also expect you to have some linguistic skills, preferably French or Spanish.
We'll throw in extra points if you have a strong knowledge on:
– Digital Marketing
– Data Analysis
– Web Usability
– Content Management
– Web Design
If you're "The One", these will be some of your daily assignments:
– Create and manage content for better client experience.
– Use Social Media Tools to improve virality and therefore results.
– Follow up on the Apps's results through the use of Analytical Tools.
– Contact and build relationships with clients.
– Help to build the strategy and concept of profitable web sites.
And these will be your rewards:
– "Estágio Profissional" based contract.
– The opportunity to work in a top European digital marketing company and learn from some of the best minds in the business.
– Strong possibility of extended collaboration after the 9-month internship.
– Cool and informal atmosphere where you'll be a part of a young and hyperactive team.
– Everyone's nice here.
If none of the above failed to catch your eye, this will definitely win you over.
Show us what you got!
Also remember, if you think you're not up to it, you're definitively not…
Tipo: Estágio – Profissional;