The Content Manager (CM) will work with marketing to create awesome content for our prospects, our customers and our partners.
This content will be used to educate and provide value to its readers, rather than directly selling the product, and the CM will use its understanding of technology and knowledge of the IT management audience to make sure the content is relevant and compelling.
The CM must combine great writing ability with a strong dose of creativity, to deliver engaging, relevant and shareable material, such as eBooks, webinars, infographics, blog posts and videos.
Working closely with the entire marketing team, the CM is responsible for creating a content strategy that is able to support different goals in terms of awareness and lead nurturing, such as filling the sales pipeline, supporting events, and increasing inbound links to the corporate site.
Functional Knowledge, Skills, and Competencies:
– A bachelor’s degree in communication (journalism)
– Tech savvy and quick to grasp new concepts and technologies
– Interest in writing about technology, technological trends, and IT architectures
– Ability to explain complex concepts in an easy to understand manner
– Strong English skills
– Knowledge of social media platforms is a plus