GameInvest, leading Portuguese videogame developer, seeks a gameplay and tools programmer to work with the Programming, Design and Art teams, developing the logic that drives the gameplay experience of various PC casual adventure projects.
The gameplay and tools programmer will develop gameplay logic according game design documentation through the use of our in-house engine and also custom C++ work in for new functionality regarding gameplay and engine tools.
They will also be responsible for testing their work to ensure this matches given specifications, and fine-tuning behavior.
• Experience with programming languages: C / C++ / C#
• Experience in computer graphics (Preferential) E.g. OpenGL / Direct3D
• Capable to work under pressure and keep milestone dates
• Initiative and sense of responsibility
• Creative problem solver
• Good communication skills
• Command of the English language (spoken and written)
• Available immediately
• Willingness to submit to a programming test
• Passionate about computer and videogames!!!
• Experience with Mac and mobile (iOS, Android) programming