Our client is a prestigious multinational company.
The candidate will have as main responsibilities:
– Implement the defined content strategy that delivers a compelling experience for users and content partners;
– Determining the right content mix of partner content within each channel / cluster;
– Drive the editorial vision for the media projects;
– Manage the editorial programming plan for major events;
– Help develop and ensure adherence to processes, quality standards, and other appropriate content execution;
– Day-to-day content publishing, including hands-on work (copyediting, content production, headline writing, photo selection, multimedia integration, social media, etc);
– Be aware of the news at a national and international level (politics, society, economy, international, sports, autos, fashion, travel, lifestyle, celebs, cinema, music, etc.) and identify social media trends (facebook, youtube, tumblr, pinterest, twitter, etc.).
The ideal candidate should have the following profile:
– Degree in Journalism or Communications (preferably in digital media);
– Good network of contacts and ability to reach news worthy people of interest;
– Editorial experience in a consumer-focused daily publishing environment, preferably within the online content publishing business ;
– Love for media, journalism, digital and all news related themes ;
– Exceptional editorial judgment with the ability to select compelling stories in all content areas;
– Proven ability to make rapid decisions in high pressure situations ;
– Excellent working knowledge of story-telling and ability to capture the essence of storytelling and digital curation;
– Highly proficient in Microsoft Office tools;
– Extensive experience of web publishing platforms, including Photoshop and HTML skills;
– Familiarity with audience tracking tools including Omniture, Google Analytics etc, and understanding of online metrics such as PVs, UVs, time online, video streams and search transfers;
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
– Openness, collaboration and the ability to work in a group setting ;
– Proven analytical & problem-solving skills and an ability to learn and adapt in changing environments.
Empresa: Page Personnel