Department: Sales & Business Development
The Account Manager and Sales Executive will report to a Senior account manager and both are integrated in a team managed by the Sales & Business Development Director.
The Account Manager and Sales Executive will be responsible for identifying prospective clients, presenting the company and supporting clients on a regular basis.
Will have monthly sales objectives defined.
Essential Job Functions:
• Research and identify prospective clients in Portugal and the International Market (mainly Europe, South and North America)
• Collect relevant information about prospective client and their potential needs
• Develop and maintain a sales funnel of opportunities that will return the expected results
• Maintain the sales database (CRM) in a timely, complete and accurate manner recording all sales activities
• Sending presentation emails to all prospective clients
• Presenting the company over the phone to clients
• Analyze campaign performance data with Operations on ways to improve campaign performance and prepare for renovations
• Schedule, organize, and prioritize work to meet both client and company goals.
• Preparation of weekly sales pipeline and monthly Sales Funnel
• Maintain current knowledge of the online advertising landscape and trends.
• Managing projects to ensure the highest profit margin possible from the negotiated rate
• Preparation and send out of Sales Proposals & and follow up accordingly
• Meet and exceed Sales Objectives
• Interaction with Finance Department on Margins, Payments, Invoicing and Collections
• Support in the preparation of Marketing Material (presentations, datasheets, new offers)
• Translation of existing marketing material into English & German
• Contribution with content for all sales tools and marketing material
• Fluent in English & Portuguese (another European language a plus: ex: German or Spanish)
• Good knowledge of the Online Advertising Business
• Comfortable in working with numbers and new technologies
• Ability to maintain own workflow & meet deadlines
• Exceptionally strong organization and time management skills
• Strong communication & presentation skills
• Positive and pro-active attitude
• A demonstrated understanding and knowledge of the Online Advertising Business
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Demonstrated Problem Solving Skills
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Empresa: Trillium Interactive
Tipo: Estágio – Profissional;