OutSystems is a software company founded in Portugal in 2001 and now present all over the world. We are known for our extraordinary product, the Agile Platform which is turning the Enterprise IT industry upside down. We have been growing steadily over the years and our success is a consequence of the amazing, talented individuals that make up the OutSystems team.
Our product, the Agile Platform, provides a complete solution to develop, deploy, and manage custom-built enterprise web and mobile applications that can evolve and change at the speed of business. Over the years, the Agile Platform has been recognized by many and received numerous awards including multiple CODiE and JOLT awards.
Our customers are our best reference and the growing buzz around the company is creating a tornado effect that we feel every day.
We have an open and fast changing environment where teams work hard while having fun towards a common goal of building something great.
The work place is informal.
Creative and innovative ideas flow constantly pushing all of us to be “the best we can be”.
This is a company with a strong corporate culture, fit for individuals that embrace change, that accept new challenges in their daily life and always want to push their boundaries to the next level.
For additional information, please visit us at www.outsystems.com .
Field Marketing Manager – International (Lisbon)
The International Field Marketing Manager will support International territories sales goals by creating and executing a demand generation strategy for the territory – leverage positioning, messaging, market segmentation, buyer personas and other information regarding products and services to target and generate demand of highly qualified leads.
In addition to executing and managing demand generation campaigns, the Field Marketing Manager is responsible for ensuring that effective sales enablement tools and market-facing assets are in place throughout the buying cycle for both direct sales teams and partners.
– Build and execute a demand generation plan that includes lead generation and lead nurturing strategy;
– Tightly collaborate with the International and Portuguese field sales teams to equip, train, and guide them in order to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of qualifying leads and generating qualified opportunities for the regions;
– Track demand generation progress against quarterly and annual goals;
– Iterate on marketing plans as required to drive improvement and efficiencies;
– Work with sales, partners and marketing teams to create compelling campaigns across a variety of channels including but not limited to email, seminars, webcasts, trade shows, and 3rd party demand generation activities;
– Facilitate the development & maintenance of a comprehensive, profile based target database for the region;
– Develop and manage the budget, enablement assets, and marketing calendar for the region;
– Oversee partner-marketing activities and work with Partner managers to assure alignment and successful campaign execution;
– Manage participation at tradeshows, conferences, and regional seminars throughout the year; including contract negotiations, logistics, messaging, driving foot traffic, and staffing ;
– Execute all campaigns in a closed-loop methodology including communication and the hands-on utilization of both the CRM (Salesforce.com) and marketing automation platform (Pardot);
DESIRED SKYLLS & EXPERIENCE:
– 2+ years experience in field marketing / program management.
– Understanding of B2B marketing;
– Hands on experience with CRM and marketing automation tools;
– Experience in organizing and executing high impact marketing events;
– Good written and verbal English skills (Dutch language skills is a plus);
– Sales and marketing experience in technology industry;
– Comfort in a rapidly changing environment with competing and shifting priorities;
– Good communication and presentation skills with the ability to present and defend plans for demand generation programs, recommendations, and conclusions;
– Strong problem solving skills as the role is expected to bring innovative solutions to the broad range of complex problems facing the marketing organization. Ability to frame issues in clear, logical constructs, utilize segment knowledge and conceptual thinking is critical;
– Strong interpersonal skills to develop relationships quickly. Need to be able to leverage these relationships to sell ideas and complete projects quickly.
– Candidates must be hard working, organized, have a demonstrable record of execution and personal accountability, elicit teamwork values, ability to prioritize, and have the attitude and determination to succeed.