UOL BoaCompra is the gaming and payment service of UOL, the No. 1 media company in Brazil and a major internet company in Latin America.
We are currently looking for a Public Relations Manager to join our European team based in Lisbon.
The PR Manager will be responsible for the development and management of a communication strategy, reporting to the Director International Business Development.
– Create and secure PR plans to generate interest around BoaCompra services and titles;
– Building and maintaining relationships with traditional and online media outlets;
– Increase and secure press coverage.
– Passion for gaming and background in retail or online gaming industry;
– Previous experience within game developer or publisher;
– Degree in Public Relations, business, social sciences or any related degree (Master or PhD preferred);
– Fluent in English (CEFR C2);
– Strong interpersonal skills and a professional attitude;
– Proficient with Microsoft Office, or equivalent tools;
– Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, dynamic and young environment with significant responsibility.
– Fluent in Portuguese (CEFR C2), Spanish (CEFR C2) or German (CEFR C2);
– Deep understanding of video gaming industry;
– Experience managing or supporting online communities;
– Experience with online content creation and publishing.
Impaired applicants are preferred if all other qualifications are equal.
Empresa: UOL BoaCompra