UOL BoaCompra is the gaming and payment service of UOL, the No. 1 media company in Brazil and a major internet company in Latin America.
UOL BoaCompra is currently looking for a Mobile Gaming Project Intern to join our European team based in Lisbon.
The intern will support the Director International Business Development on the implementation and development of business strategies to expand our reach within the mobile gaming market.
– Mobile Market prospection;
– Aid in decision-making and corporate strategy for the mobile gaming market;
– Independently support and further develop existing external collaborations;
– Drive the structuring and design of mobile business collaborations and implement the agreed upon partnership models and concepts.
– Degree in business, social sciences or economics;
– Passion for online and mobile gaming;
– Fluent in English (CEFR C2) and in one of the following languages: Portuguese, Spanish or German;
– Strong interpersonal skills and a professional attitude;
– Proficient with Microsoft Office, or equivalent tools;
– Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, dynamic and young environment with significant responsibility.
– Background in retail or online gaming industry.
Impaired applicants are preferred if all other qualifications are equal.
Empresa: UOL BoaCompra
Tipo: Estágio – Profissional;