UOL BoaCompra is the gaming and payment service of UOL, the No. 1 media company in Brazil and a major internet company in Latin America.
UOL BoaCompra is currently looking for a Media Designer Intern to join our European team based in Lisbon.
The intern will support the Marketing Manager on the development and execution of creative visual solutions for our Marketing and Communication strategy, reporting to the European Director.
– Plan, analyze and create visual solutions to marketing and communication channels, finding the most effective way to get the message across web media;
– Develop innovative and effective conceptual designs for marketing efforts;
– Assist on the establishment of style guidelines and standards to drive consistency, brand management and design integrity;
– Support continuous improvement to the overall design effectiveness of the brand.
– Degree in Graphic Design or any related course;
– A creative mind;
– Strong communication and organizational skills;
– Knowledge and experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw, Gimp and equivalent tools;
– Demonstrated knowledge and use of social media;
– Fluent in English (CEFR C2) and in one of the following languages: Portuguese, Spanish or German;
– Strong interpersonal skills and a professional attitude;
– Proficient with Microsoft Office, or equivalent tools;
– Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, dynamic and young environment with significant responsibility.
– Passion for gaming;
– Background in retail or online gaming industry.
Impaired applicants are preferred if all other qualifications are equal.
Empresa: UOL BoaCompra
Tipo: Estágio – Profissional;