UOL BoaCompra is the gaming and payment service of UOL, the No. 1 media company in Brazil and a major internet company in Latin America.
We are currently looking for a Marketing Manager to join our European team based in Lisbon.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for the development and management of Marketing strategies to widen the reach of UOL BoaCompra brand in the Portuguese and Spanish markets, reporting to the Director International Business Development.
– Create and secure Marketing strategies to generate interest around BoaCompra services and titles;
– Work closely with partners on planning, approval and execution of marketing plans and other innovative and successful marketing initiatives;
– Collaborate effectively with partners to conceive and create innovative marketing programs to achieve business goals;
– Deliver high quality marketing plans and plan updates that deliver business objective while efficiently managing budgets and ROI.
– Passion for gaming and background in retail or online gaming industry;
– Previous experience within game developer or publisher;
– Degree in Mareting or any related degree (Master or PhD preferred);
– Fluent in English (CEFR C2);
– Strong interpersonal skills and a professional attitude;
– Proficient with Microsoft Office, or equivalent tools;
– Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, dynamic and young environment with significant responsibility.
– Fluent in Portuguese (CEFR C2), Spanish (CEFR C2) or German (CEFR C2);
– Deep understanding of video gaming industry;
– Experience managing or supporting online communities;
– Experience with online content creation and publishing.
Impaired applicants are preferred if all other qualifications are equal.
Empresa: UOL BoaCompra