UOL BoaCompra is the gaming and payment service of UOL, the No. 1 media company in Brazil and a major internet company in Latin America. UOL BoaCompra is currently looking for a Communications Intern to join our European team based in Lisbon.
The intern will assist the PR Manager on the implementation and development of communication strategies, reporting to the European Director.
– Aid the PR Manager to build a strong business relationship with our partners, with the implementation and development of appropriate communication strategies;
– Assist the PR Manager on the development of communication plans for each product in coordination with the Marketing department;
– Develop communications materials;
– Assist on communications/PR administrative-related tasks.
– Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Social Sciences or any related course;
– Proficient with social media tools;
– Good creative writing skills;
– Fluent in English (CEFR C2) and in one of the following languages: Portuguese, Spanish or German;
– Strong interpersonal skills and a professional attitude;
– Proficient with Microsoft Office, or equivalent tools;
– Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, dynamic and young environment with significant responsibility.
– Passion for gaming;
– Background in retail or online gaming industry. Impaired applicants are preferred if all other qualifications are equal.
Empresa: UOL BoaCompra
Tipo: Estágio – Profissional;