Critical Software, a highly-specialized software engineering company with a strong presence in the international markets and high growth profile, is currently looking for a senior marketing manager with adequate training and clear experience in the commercial sector.
This person will play roles with special focus on the definition and development of processes, standards, templates, methodologies and tools to support management.
– Media and operational management;
– Should ensure the development of management-oriented processes working in conjunction with a marketing assistant;
– Implementation and coordination of marketing plans, preparation of pricing/quotes, events organization, participation in trade fairs, advertising, press releases, media relations;
– Support the definition and implementation of the area strategy;
– Assume the design and dissemination of all master documents applied within the management;
– Manage the allocation of projects to members of the area, ensuring effective use of resources;
– Ensure the existence of appropriate communication tools and models to top management and internal teams;
-Exert consulting or advisory functions in highly complex and technical expertise areas;
-Provide support to the director to whom reports to, as well as train and coordinate the activities assigned to the area that is leading.
Qualifications and Experience
-Proven experience in media and operational projects;
-Perfect oral and written English (native speaker will be valued);
-Ability to work on multiple projects or tasks concurrently on a fast paced -environment;
-Proactive, energetic and optimistic approach to challenges.
Empresa: Critical Software