Our client is a multinational company that provides IT technical support to different clients in market.
Following their growth strategy they are hiring a Product Support Engineer to work in Lisbon.
– Integrate a team to provide a second line of IT technical support and coach serviced 1st line team for technical proficiency;
– Conduct quality assurance, ensuring every aspects related to service delivering;
– Review and act upon daily reports;
– Manage and uphold desk rules and procedures, manage joiners and leavers;
– Maintain portal’s Message of the Day and alerts;
– Install and configure tools used by the service desk, manage and request rights for the different required helpdesk's tools and resources;
– Provide general coaching including call coaching;
– Provide product training;
– Attend regular weekly meetings for the 2nd line team;
– Liaise with your peers to develop team dynamics;
Skills and Experience:
– Previous experience on Desktop technical support;
– Excellent Knowledge in Microsoft Office, Windows Server 2003 and Windows Exchange Server 2003;
– Solid IT knowledge (client, server, Active Directory, networking);
– Excellent Knowledge of IT Infrastructure components (Exchange, Domain Control, File and Print Servers, networking);
– Knowledge of Smartphones systems (Windows Mobile and Blackberry);
– Important competency in building and sustaining relationships at various levels;
– Presentation skills, training and coaching skills;
– Analytic and abstract skills;
– Strong communication skills;
– Fluent in French and English;
– Availability to work in shifts.
Our client offers:
– Salary according to experience.
– Integration in a multinational company with strong possibilities of career evolution, and participate in international projects;
- Place of work – Lisbon
- Availability to work in shifts.
Empresa: Elevus-People & Business Results